Rim Plastics Technology Ltd (Rimplas) is a Limited Company incorporated in England and is a ‘Controller ‘under the EU General Data Protection Regulation 2018 (GDPR).
Collecting your Information
We may collect and hold data about the following:
- Suppliers and service providers
- Advisers, consultants and other professional experts
- Enquirers and complainants.
What information we may collect about you
We will only collect data/information from you that is relevant to Rimplas.
The type of information we may collect includes:
- Name, postal address, telephone number and email
- Financial details
- Business activities of the person whose details we are processing
How the information is used
The information we gather may be used for the following:
- To manage your account
- To process orders and to provide you with quotations
- To keep you informed about progress of any active transactions such as orders etc.
- To provide you with invoices, statements, delivery notes and proof of deliveries etc.
- For record keeping purposes
- To comply with a legal obligation
Rimplas do not sell, trade or otherwise transfer personal identifiable information to outside parties.
Sharing your information
Service providers based in the UK who provides IT and system administration services to us example: external backups etc.
We may be required to disclose your information by law or where a court, the police or other enforcement agency has asked for it.
Your personal details will never be shared outside of Rimplas for marketing purposes.
Protecting your information
Rimplas are committed to ensuring your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have appropriate physical, technological and managerial procedures in place to keep your Data safe. Internal access to personal information is limited to key employees who need to access the information for them to perform their jobs. This information will never be transferred outside of the UK.
In the event of a personal data breach procedures are in place to ensure the effects of such a breach are minimised and that you and the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) are notified as appropriate.
Retention of Data
Personal information will only be retained for the period of time required to fulfil the purpose for which we collected it or as may be required by law.
Rights under GDPR
- Request access to your personal data
- Request correction to your personal data
- Request erasure of your personal data
- Object to processing of your personal data
- Request transfer of your personal data
- Right to withdraw consent at any time
- Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Or write to us at Rimplas Technologies Ltd, 1 Wollaston Way, Basildon Essex SS13 1DJ